Character creation is the first step you take when you start playing Everquest.
At this point you can chose everything about the graphic aspects of your character and as well the role you want to perform in game.
In the character creation menu you have a lot of options to costumize your character but the two most important ones are:
Classes & Races
In everquest you have 16 classes and every one of them can perform diferent roles.
The classes are:
- Bards: Pulling and DPS
- Beastlords: Melee DPS; Pet class uses melee/magic DPS via pet
- Berserkers: Pure melee DPS
- Clerics: Pure Healers
- Druids: Nature Healers with great capacities at DPSing(at low lvls)
- Enchanters: Specialized in crowd control
- Magicians: Magic DPS with nukes; Pet class uses melee/magic DPS via pet
- Monks: Pulling and DPS
- Necromancer: Magic DPS with DoT/Lifetaps; Pet class uses melee/magic DPS via pet
- Paladins: Off-tanks
- Rangers: Ranged DPS and Melee DPS
- Rogues: Pure Melee DPS
- Shadow Knights: Off-tanks
- Shamans: Healers, Debuffers, DPS via DoTime, Nukes
- Warriors: Pure Tanks
- Wizards: The most powerful nuking class
- Dark Elves
- Half Elves
- High Elves
- Vah Shirs
- Wood Elves
Not all classes are available to all races, and vice-versa.